Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged? What's that?

So I am not up on all the blog terms... yet.

My good friend is gently spurring me on to "just do it"... blog, that is... because she well knows my perfectionist tendencies and their ability to keep me from jumping into something when I feel like I don't have the time to do it 'right'... thus the very long time that has passed since my last entry (and boy, do I have some things to share!)

So, she tagged me. Here goes...

10 years ago... I was on summer break from my teaching job at Manchester High School, most likely doing whatever I could to stay cool since our 100-year-old house was not yet air-conditioned.

5 things on my list today... watch the free movie in town with my hubby and girls, run by the bread store, finish our scope and sequence for the next school year (which starts in 11 days), read the next chapter in Financial Peace Revisited, and write this blog.

Snacks I enjoy... dark chocolate peanut butter licked right off the spoon (or spread on a graham cracker); a cold, crisp Gala apple; a bowl of cereal; cheese and crackers.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire... Bring my husband home from work; buy a farm; RV across the country; and give, give, give...

Places I have lived... only Georgia in Riverdale, Fayetteville, Americus, Tifton, Jonesboro, Hapeville,and Moreland

And I will not tag anyone else, but I will start blogging again... I promise!

1 comment: